Thursday, February 12, 2015
3 lbs. black grapes
3 lbs. sugar
1 oz. yeast
1 gal. water
Crush grapes by hand and set aside in the fermenting vessel.
Bring the water to boiling point and pour in sugar,
when the water reaches boiling point again and the sugar is dissolved,
cut off heat and pour sugar liquid over grapes.
Allow mix to cool, sprinkle yeast on top. Stir in, cover with plastic wrap tied in place with a string.
Ferment 21 days, strain and bottle.
you can prepare more kind of grapes wine from the recipe given here:
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
(TMS)(ARR) yaddhum ooreee yaavarum kellirrr
Pirapokkum ella uyirkum pirandha pinnar
Pirapokkum ella uyirkum pirandha pinnar
(Harini) onnbadhu naazhi udupathu irende
(Chinmayi) uraividam enbadhu ondre
(Karthik) uraithu vazhndhom uzhaithu vazhvom..
(Hariharan) theedhum nandrum pirar thara vaarai yenum nan mozhiye nam pon mozhiyaam
(Yuvan) porrai puram thallzhi porulai podhuvaakave..
(Chorus) amaidhi vazhi kaatum anbu mozhi ayyan valluvarin vaaimozhiyaam
(ARR + Yuvan + Chorus) SEMMOZHIYAANA TAMIZH MOZHIYAAAM
(P Susheela humming..)
(Vijay Yesudas) orrarivu mudhal aararivu uyirinam varayile unarndhidum udal amaipai pagirthu koorum
(P Susheela) orrarivu mudhal aararivu uyirinam varayile unarndhidum udal amaipai pagirthu koorum
(G.V.Prakash Kumar) thozhgapugal thozhgapiyamum oppatra kural koorum uyar panpaadu
(Naresh Iyer + chorus) olikindra silamubum meghalayum sindhamaniyudane..
(T.L.Maharajan) vazhayapathi kundalakesiyumm..
(Chorus+ Nithya Shree humming) SEMMOZHIYAANA TAMIZH MOZHIYAAAM
(Blaaze + ?) kamba naataalvarum kavi arasiyevai nallaalum yemmadhamum yetrum puzhgal endrum yethanayo aayiram kavidhai neivor tharum thadai anaithukkum vithaaga vilangum mozhi
(Nagoor Brothers)SEMMOZHIYAANA TAMIZH MOZHIYAAAM
(Dr.Bala Murali Karishna + Srinivas + chorus) aagam endrum puram endrum vazhvai azhagaaga vaguthalithu aadhi anddam illathu irukindra iniya mozhi modhi vazharum uyiraana uzhaga mozhi thamm mozhi namm mozhi adhuve...
(Sruti Haasan) SEMMOZHIYAANA TAMIZH MOZHIYAAAM
tamizh mozhi tamizh mozhi tamizh mozhi ya ghaaa...
(Chorus) SEMMOZHIYAANA TAMIZH MOZHIYAAAM
(Chinnapponnu) Thamizh Mozhiyam Engal Thamil Mozhiyam
(ARR) Vazhiya Vazhiya ve..Thamizh .. Vazhiya Vazhiya ve
(ARR) SEMMOZHIYAANA TAMIZH MOZHIYAAAM
Everybody wanna know be like be like, I really wanna be here with you.. Is that enough to say that we are made for each other is all that is *Hosaana* true Hosaanna... be there when you are calling i will be there.. Hosaanna... be the life the whole life i share.. i never wanna be the same.. its time we re arrange i take a step, you take a step and me calling out to you...
· Type: High rigidity under Bone type
· No. of Cylinders: Single
· No. of Valves: 10
· Displacement: 110 cc
· Max. Power: 9 Bhp @ 7500 rpm
· Max. Torque: 9 Nm @ 5500 rpm
· Dimensions: 710x1147x1761 mm
· Weight: 110 kg
· Front: Bottom Link with spring loaded hydraulic damper
· Rear: Unit swing with spring loaded hydraulic damper
Gears and Brakes:
· Front: Disk
· Rear: Drum 130mm
· Gears: Automatic
· Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.3 lit.
· Seating Capacity: 2
· Ground Clearance: 145 mm
Wheel & Tyres:
· Wheel Type: Alloy
· Wheel Size: 12’
· Wheel Base: 1238 mm
· Top speed: 80 kmph
· Cooling Type: Air cooling
· Carburetor: Direct
· Engine block Material: Steel
· Electrical System: Self
· Headlamp: 35W
· Horn: Single
· Self start
· Step-up Seat
· Geny grey metallic
· Candy Lucid red
· Metallic black
· Orchid blue metallic
· Armour gold metallic
· Pearl sunbeam white
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
1. consults the software administrator.The software administrator suggests about installing Windows XP professional.Identify the feature of Window XP professional edition, which would help in solving the above problem?
- support for multiple processors
- Support for 32 bit CPU
- Internet remote service
- Answer: A
- Mary works for a computer training institute in North America.After discussing the steps of installing Windows XP professional in the class room, Mary divided the students in a group of two and asked them to complete the installation on their respective machines.But none of the students were able to complete the installation process.Identify the solution that is the cause to the above problem.
- Needs to run XP Upgrade Adviser to avoid compatibility problem
- Needs to run XP Upgrade Professional to avoid compatibility problem
- Needs to run XP Upgrade Home Edition to avoid compatibility problem
- Needs to run XP Service Pack to avoid compatibility problem
- anes Technologies is a leading microprocessor manufacturing organization.After the launch of Windows XP professional in the market and its spreading popularity day by day, Ron, the owner of the organization decided to upgrade machines operating system in theoffice.This is decided because the interface of Windows XP would help the employees in increasing their work efficiency. To familiarize employees with the installation procedure of Windows XP professional, Ron also arranged a training session for the employees.But during the installation process, some employees found problem in installing Windows XP.Identify the correct sequence of steps for installing Windows XP that would help the employees in completing their task.
- File copy, GUI mode setup, Text mode setup, Windows welcome
- GUI mode setup, File copy, Text mode setup, Windows welcome
- Text mode setup, GUI mode setup, File copy, Windows welcome
- File copy, Text mode setup, GUI mode setup, Windows welcome
- The hardware engineer of Janes Technologies is stuck at a point during the installation process of Windows XP professional.He wants to eliminate forced reboot after file copying phase of the setup process is complete.For this purpose, he is unable to find a command that will perform this operation.Identify the command and help him in completing the installation process.
- Mary works for a computer training institute in North America.After discussing the steps of installing Windows XP professional in the class room, Mary divided the students in a group of two and asked them to complete the installation on their respective machines.The students were able to complete the installation process successfully but were finding problem in creating and deploying disk images.Now help the students by identifying the file that is used for creating and deploying disk images.
- You need to support eight users who work at one of your company%26apos;s remote offices.The users work on Windows XP Professional computers.There is a firewall at the remote office.Identify the component that is installed by default during the installation process of Windows XP in the remote office?
- Fax service
- Networking service
- Network file and Print services
- Indexing service
- Ron has recently purchased a new computer system.He has planned to install Windows XP professional on the system along with other several software.For this purpose, he has consulted the vendor to install the software as required by him.But after several notifications also, the vendor was unable to reach his place and perform the task.Then, he decided to install Windows XP at his own.Identify the file that will provide him detailed instruction and technical information during the installation process.
- Mary while instructing the class about the installation process of different versions of Windows also decided to discuss the importance and significance of the Windows Setup Manager Wizard.Identify the operating system, which supports this wizard and creates an answer file for automated installation process?
- Windows 95
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows 98
- Windows me
- Don is a system administrator for a renowned travel agency.The agency is planning to upgrade its computer systems to Windows XP Professional.Most of the computers are networked but some computers do not have CD-ROM drives.How can Don upgrade the computer systems without CD-ROM drives to Windows XP Professional?
- can attach a portable tape backup unit to each computer and install the operating system from it.
- can use the windows installer program to push out the operating system.
- can perfom the installation over a network share.
- can not install windows XP Professional unless he installs a CD-ROM drive in the computer systems that do not have them.
- Don is using a dual boot system between Windows 2000 Professional and Windows XP Professional.Ron installed Windows 2000 Professional in a primary partition which is C drive, and Windows XP Professional is installed in the logical drive in extended partition which is D drive.Don now planned to install Windows 2003 in the unallocated space in the hard disk.When Don attempt to create a new primary partition using Disk Management snap-in, he received a message prompting him to make necessary change.The following shows the content of your Boot.ini:[operating systems]multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)%255cWINNT=%2526quot;Windows 2000 Professional%2526quot;multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)%255cWINNT=%2526quot;Windows XP Professional%2526quot;Identify the change that should be done in boot.ini.
- multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(3)%255cWINNT="Windows 2000 Professional" /fastdetect
- multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)%255cWINNT="Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect
- multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)%255cWINNT=%2526quot;Windows 2000 Professional%2526quot; /fastdetect
- multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(3)%255cWINNT=%2526quot;Windows XP Professional%2526quot;/fastdetect
you open the Properties sheet of the folder you are about to share, you notice you are able to share the folder but there is not an option to assign share permissions to individual groups and users.What should you do?
- After sharing the folder, switch to the Security tab and set appropriate permissions.
- Disable the Use simple file sharing option in Folder Options.
- Protect the Shared Folder with a password and give this password only to the users that need access.
- Convert the FAT32 volume to NTFS.
- Answer: B
- You are the administrator at a large company.The company policy is that all data is stored on file servers using shared folders, never locally.Many users have a notebook which they often take out of the office.All these users are a member of the Power Users group on their Windows XP client.You want to prevent all these users from making some of the shared folders available offline.What should you do?
- In the Advanced properties for Offline Files, select the Never allow my computer to go offline check box on each of the client computers.
- Disable the option Allow Caching of files in this shared folder in the Caching settings of each appropriate shared folder on the file servers.
- On the Offline Files tab of Folder Options disable the option Enable Offline Files on each file server.
- On the Offline Files tab of Folder Options disable the option Enable Offline Files on each client computer.
- You are the administrator at a huge company.You just recently upgraded almost all Windows 98 clients to Windows XP.In some rare situations you installed Windows XP on a second partition to create a dual-boot installation.At one of these clients you need to install a new 40 GB hard disk and format it as one partition which both operating systems will be able to access.What should you do?
- Use Windows 98 to format the partition with FAT32.
- Use Windows XP to format the partition with FAT32.
- Use Windows 98 to format the partition with NTFS.
- Use Windows XP to format the partition with NTFS.
- You are the administrator of a medium sized company.All the clients are running Windows XP Professional.At the end of a workday, you install an unsigned driver for a mass storage device on one of the clients.When the computer restarts you get a blue screen with Stop 0xc0000218 (0xe11a30e8, 0x00000000, 0x000000000, 0x00000000) UNKNOWN_HARD_ERROR.What should you do?
- Boot the computer from the Windows XP Professional installation CD and run Automated System Recovery.
- Start Windows using the Last Known Good configuration.
- Start Windows using the Recovery Console and restore the most recent full backup.
- You are the desktop administrator at a major enterprise.You just installed a second disk in one of the Windows XP clients and formatted it with NTFS.You are moving a large amount of files from an NTFS compressed folder on C: to a new uncompressed folder on the new D: drive.What will be the compression state of the files after they are moved?
- The files will be compressed.
- The files will be uncompressed.
- Both the target folder and the files will be compressed.
- Only the target folder but not the files will be compressed
- You have upgraded 10 laptops to Windows XP Professional.All users complain they experience problems when putting the computer in standby mode.You investigate and discover that the client computers' BIOS version does not support ACPI.What should you do to solve their problems?
- (Choose 2)
- Perform a complete re-install of Windows XP
- Disable Power Management
- Update the BIOS
- Perform an in-place upgrade of Windows XP
Answer: C, D
- You are the desktop administrator for your company.Five users in the Marketing department use software that produces a large amount of graphics and video related files on their local hard disks.They want this data to be included in the daily backup, but you do not want to pull hundreds of gigabytes extra over the company's LAN.
All their computers are connected to a single 100Mbps switch so you decide to add a tape drive to one of the Windows XP Professional desktops in the Marketing department.You create a share on each desktop computer, which contains the data that should be included in the backup.Because of the large amount of data, you want to use a backup method that takes the least amount of time to backup the data to tape.
Which of the following backup methods should you use?
- Perform a Normal/Full backup every Monday and an Incremental backup for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Perform a Normal backup every Monday and a Copy backup for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Perform a Normal backup every Monday and a Differential backup for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Perform a Weekly backup every Monday.Create an Daily backup for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- You are the desktop administrator for your company.All client desktop computers run Windows XP Professional and have one 80GB dynamic disk with 2 simple NTSF volumes.The C: volume holds the operating system and the user's applications.The D: volume contains only user data.
One of the users in the Marketing department requires more disk space for user data.Instead of restoring the contents of both drives on a larger hard disk, you decide to add an additional hard disk.How should you configure the disks for the best performance and the most usable disk space?
- Create a spanned volume by extending volume D: to include the unallocated disk space of the second disk.
- Create a striped volume by extending volume D: to include the unallocated disk space of the second disk.
- Create a mirrored volume by mirroring the contents of volume D: to a new volume E: on the second disk.
- Create a new simple volume on the second hard disk and mount it to a folder on volume D:
- You are the network administrator at a small-sized company.Your workgroup became too large so you installed a Windows 2000 domain controller and turn the workgroup into a domain.You have successfuly joined all the Windows XP Professional clients to the domain and everything seemed to work fine.The next morning some of your users complain they are not able to switch users using the Fast User Switching feature.What should you do?
- Click User Accounts in the Control Panel, click Change the way users log on or off and enable the Use Fast User Switching option
- Click User Accounts in the Control Panel, click Change the way users log on or off and enable the Use Welcome Screen option
- Instruct your users to press the WIN-L button to switch users.
- Inform the users Fast User Switching is not available on computers that are joined to a domain.
- You want to reduce the amount of space used on one of your FAT32 drive fast, so you decide to compress a folder named Odata with user data such as Word and Excel docs.When you want to enable compression on the folders properties sheet you notice compression is not available.How can you compress the files with the least amount of administrative effort and still be able to read the files?
- Convert the drive to NTFS using convert.exe /fs:ntfs to enable NTFS File Compression
- Convert the drive to NTFS using fs.exe /ntfs to enable NTFS File Compression
- Create a new Compressed Folder and drag all the files from the Odata folder to the Compressed Folder and delete the original Odata folder
- Use NTbackup.exe to create a file backup with maximum compression and delete the original Odata folder
received a popup when he started the image scanning software asking him if he wanted to search the Internet for new software and drivers.The user accepts and the update utility downloads and installs an updated driver for the scanner.
- When the user attempted to use the scanner, the computer stopped responding.He calls you and explains the problem.He also informs you that he already rebooted the computer but when he tried to use the scanner again the computer stopped responding again.
What should you tell the user to do?
- Restart the computer using the Last Known Good Configuration.
- Use the Recovery Console to disable the device and restore the previous driver.
- Configure the Driver Signing options to Ignore unsigned files.
- Use the Driver Roll Back option in Device Manager to restore the previous driver.
- You are the desktop administrator for your company.All client computers run Windows XP Professional and are members of a single Windows 2003 domain.You create a shared folder on one of the client computers and you assign the share permission Full Control to the Sales group and read to Everyone.You assign the share permission Change to Michael, who is a member of the Marketing group.You deny Full Control NTFS permissions for the Marketing group.
What are Michael's effective permissions when connecting to the shared folder?
- Read and Execute
- Full Control
- No access
- You are the administrator for a small company with 15 clients.All client desktop computers run Windows XP Professional and are members of a single workgroup.One of the computers is equipped with a large and fast SCSI hard disk to allow for a centralized location for file sharing.The disk is still basic and contains one large FAT32 partition.Because this computer contains most of the company's critical data, you have been asked to implement a fault tolerant solution to protect the data.Although you perform a backup every night, the downtime to restore the data could have disastrous financial consequences, so you decide to add an additional SCSI disk and create a mirrored volume.
What should you do to be able to implement the RAID 1 solution on the computer?
- You are the domain administrator for your company.All client computers run Windows XP Professional and are members of a single Windows 2003 domain.One of the users, Julia, created a shared folder on her computer and asks you to set the permissions.She wants everyone in the Sales department to be able to do everything except changing permissions for the shared folder.Nobody else in the company should be granted access of any kind.She wants to maintain Full Control over the shared folder's permission settings.
How should you assign the permissions?
- (Choose 3.)
- Remove Everyone from the share permissions.
- Assign the share permission Full Control to the Sales group.
- Assign the share permission Change to the Sales group.
- Assign Full Control share permissions to Julia.
- Deny the share permission Full Control to the Sales group.
- Deny the share permission Full Control to Everyone.
- Assign the NTSF permission Modify to the Sales group.
Answer: A, C, G
- You are the desktop administrator for your company.All client computers run Windows XP Professional and are members of a single Windows 2003 domain.All clients use a single shared Internet connection.You want to install 20 new clients using an answer file and you are current testing out the image on a test client.You've added the following text to the unattend.txt file:
ProductID = ABCDE-12345-FGHI6-JKLM7-NOPQ8
When you run the installation on the test computer, you notice that the Activation failed.What should you do to allow automatic product activation during setup?
- Open port 80 and 443 on the firewall.
- Add AutoActivate = Yes to the [Unattended] section of the answer file.
- Add the msoobe /a command to the autoexec.bat of each client.
- Add the /a and /ID parameters to winnt.exe when starting setup on the clients.
- You want to share a printer on your Windows XP Professional client named Wrkst12, to allow IPP clients to print documents across the Internet.You installed PWS, shared the printer under the name Printer01, and set the appropriate permissions.What is the correct URL users should use to connect to the printer by using the Add Printer wizard?
- You are a network technician assigned to troubleshoot problems with your company's enterprise network Windows 2000 environment.You have just been informed that a user's computer running Windows XP Professional has crashed.Upon inspection you notice that this computer will begin to load but the GUI no longer will come up.It will not load past the POST.What utility can you use to retrieve the files off this computer before the hard drive is formatted and a new image put back on?
- Device Manager
- Last Known Good Configuration
- Recovery Console
- You share a folder on your computer and you assigned the share permission Change to Everyone.John, a user from the Sales department, has been granted Full Control NTFS permission to the folder.John is also a member of the Sales group, which has been assigned Read NTFS permissions.What are John's effective permissions when connecting to the shared folder?
- Read and Execute
- Full Control
- Your Windows XP Professional computer won't boot correctly.You want to use the Recovery Console to troubleshoot, but you did not install it using the winnt32.exe /cmdcons command.How should you access the Recovery Console?
- Using the Windows XP Advanced Options Menu at system startup
- By pressing the F8 key at system startup
- From Repair option of Setup
- Add the /cmdcons switch to the Windows XP ARC path in the boot.ini file.
- Which of the following is true concerning drive compression in Windows XP Professional?
- You can compress files and folders only on drives formatted with NTFS.
- Compressed files and folders cannot be shared.
- Compressed files and folders can be encrypted.
- Compressed files and folders cannot be encrypted
Answer: A, D
Monitor for a few minutes and notice the following averages: % Processor Time: 90%, Page per Sec: 0.7%, Disk Time: 14%.Which component is probably the cause of the slow performance?
- Physical Disk
- Page File
- Answer: A
- You are the desktop administrator for your company.All client desktop computers run Windows XP Professional and are members of a Windows 2000 domain.You have lost your file encryption certificate and you cannot access your encrypted files.What are possible ways to decrypt the files?
- Restore a backup copy of your file encryption certificate and private key in a .pfx file format from a floppy disk.
- Log on as the administrator of the local computer and decrypt the files.
- Log on as the domain administrator and decrypt the files.
- Log on as the administrator of the local computer and take ownership of the files.
- Restore a backup copy of the file using NT Backup.
Answer: A, C
- You are using Windows XP Professional operating system on your laptop with docking station.While in the office your files are redirected from "My Documents" local folder to a folder on the network file server.You want to be able to view these files either at work or on the road and have all files in this folder be current and up to date.What is the correct procedure to accomplish this?
- (select all that apply)
- From My Computer, Tools Menu, Folder Options, Enable Offline Files.
- From the Remote Directory, File Menu, Select Make Available Offline.
- Copy the remote folder to your local directory.On the folders properties page, select synchronize with offline folders.
- From the Local Directory, File Menu, Select Make Available Offline.
- Select Synchronize all offline files before logging off.
Answer: A, E
- You are installing an LPR port on your Windows XP Professional client to be able to print to a print device connected to a UNIX print server.Which of the following information do you need to provide?
Answer: A, C
- You are the administrator at a small law firm.A couple of minutes ago, one of your Windows XP Professional clients' hard disk crashed, and you plan to recover from this disaster using Automated System Recovery.You have the tape from the ASR set you created by using Backup's ASR Wizard, but you cannot find the ASR floppy disk.
What should you do to be able to perform the ASR restore?
- (Select the best answer.)
- Use the Backup utility on another Windows XP Professional client to recreate the ASR floppy.
- Use the Backup utility on another Windows XP Professional client to restore the necessary files from the %systemroot%\repair directory on the tape to a floppy.
- Copy the ASR.* files from the i386 directory on the Installation CD to a boot floppy.
- Copy the ASR.* files from the %systemroot%\repair directory on another Windows XP Professional client to a floppy disk.
- Perform the restore without using the ASR floppy disk.
- You are the administrator of a small Windows 2000 Active Directory domain.You want to install 20 non-PXE compliant Windows XP Professional clients by using RIS.You installed and configured Remote Installation Services on the DHCP server.You configured the clients to boot from the network but when you boot a client you are not prompted to start the download of the client installation wizard.What should you do?
- Run RIPREP.exe on the target clients before you boot them.
- Create a boot disk with a network client and manually start the installation by running winnt.exe.
- Create a startup disk by using the RBFG.exe utility.
- Install a WINS server in the domain.
- Install a DNS server in the domain.
- You are the domain administrator at a large company.Your company uses a custom directory application for contact information.You want this application to be automatically installed when users from the Sales department log on to a computer.Which of the following should you do?
- Assign the package to the computer accounts of the users in the Sales department.
- Publish the package to the computer accounts of the users in the Sales department.
- Assign the package to the user accounts of the users in the Sales department.
- Publish the package to the user accounts of the users in the Sales department.
- You have recently upgraded several Windows 98 clients to Windows XP Professional.To make use of advanced NTFS features such as file and folder permissions and encryption, you decide to convert the client's hard disks to NTFS.What should you do?
- Run the convert C: /fs:ntfs command.
- Upgrade the clients again and choose to convert the file system this time.
- Use the Disk Manager to convert the file system.
- Reformat the disk with NTFS and restore a full backup
- You are the desktop administrator at a small company.All clients run Windows XP Professional.One of these clients is used as a print server, besides two locally attached printers the print server serves several Hewlett Packet JetDirect network printers configured to use a standard TCP/IP port.One of the users complains about print jobs taking too much time to be printed.You verify the print server and notice the C: drive is nearly full.What should you do the increase the performance of the print server?
- Change the location for the print spooler on the Advanced tab of the Printer properties to another disk.
- Change the location for the print spooler on the Advanced tab of the Print Server properties to another disk.
- Relocate the print queue of the network printers to the JetDirect adapters.
- Replace the Standard TCP/IP port with a DLC port for the HP printers.